Date of Birth: 10 February 1988
A highly competent, capable and resourceful events coordinator with good all round experience of event development, management & execution. Self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a can-do positive attitude with a proven ability to ensure the smooth running of each event hosted. Experienced in producing company's dinner and dance, conferences and promotional events. Ability to keep a level head at all times and considers no job too big or too small.
Diploma in Business Administration
PSB Academy -
University of Cambridge Local Examination Syndicate
(June 2007 - June 2009)
GCE 'O' Level
Kent Ridge Secondary School -
(January 2001 ĘC December 2004)
That's Innovative Pte Ltd
March 2011 - Current
- Preparing detailed proposals, quotations and presentations for projects pitching.
- Setting and managing project timeline and ensure deliverables are met.
- Liaison between client, designer and other parties leading up to the event, ensuring client and event requirements are met
- Effectively manage on-site events activities to ensure optimal client satisfaction and event success.
- Manages multiple projects, events and priorities simultaneously.
- Developing, organizing, planning and promoting a range of large scale events.
- Reviewing and sourcing the locations where the event is to be held.
- Building good client relationships.
- Responsible for revenue generation and also encouraging repeat business.
KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Very good interpersonal and presentational skills.
- Experience of organising conferences, dinner and dance and promotional events.
- Well presented, attention to detail and excellent time management skill.